Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy Birthday...to me!

This year for my birthday, I wanted pictures of my kiddos. So, here are a few that I have received so far. I can't wait to get the rest.
My Handsome boys... I Love this picture...
Beautiful, Sweet, Sassy Emilee...I love, love my turkey drumstick, that is what his thighs look like...
I could just eat him... Another year has past and I am one year older. I can honestly say that I am also, 1 year wiser too. This past year has taught me many things. Especially, to love and cherish the time I have with these kiddos. Because, before I know it they will be on missions, married, and having their own kids.

1 comment:

Pini said...

Hey! Long time! Your blog is dang cute and your kiddos are even cuter!!! Looks like you all are well and happy. Good to hear from you!