Saturday, April 10, 2010

6 Months...

Wow, what a month it has been. I got my first hair cut. It wasn't bad, I didn't even cry. Although my mom did. I look a lot different now, it took my family a couple of days to get use to it. And for some funny reason all I hear is "He looks like Zane now."
I also started sitting up. That makes me feel like a big boy now.

I have started eating food. And, I LOVE IT!! I am up to 2 jars for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. If someone else is eating, I need to eat too. I can't wait to have some real food. They tell my mom "You got a Brett on your hands." This is me and my cousin Brett, he is 17 and a varsity football player for Red Mountain. I want to be like him someday.

And finally, I have cut my first tooth. My mom is a little nervous about it though. I am still nursing and she has never nursed a baby with teeth. I don't think teething is that bad. I don't fuss, I just drool a ton and it gives me a rash under my neck. But, its not so bad. Because as soon as I get teeth, I can have real food!
I weigh in at 19.5 pounds and I am wearing 12-18 months. We also found out that I am sensitive to milk. My mom has cut out milk from her diet and we are trying different types of formula. Milk makes my sink break out really bad and I become very gassy.I am a big boy but I am happy as always. I am half way to my birthday and CAKE!! I did so much this month I wonder what next month has in store for me.
Love,
Krew

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a big love he is....i absolutely love that pic of him in the high chair classic shot each baby has in their portfolio. give him a big fat kiss from me....and have him give you one from me too! miss you lots