Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pregnancy Update...

Well here I am in my 38th week of pregnancy. According to the doctor this little guy is very happy were he is at. He still has not dropped and I am only about 1 or 2 cm dilated. I have a feeling that he is like his older brother, Zane. That kid never dropped until I was in full labor and dilated to a 5. But I am in no hurry to have him. My mom does not come up until the 13th.
This has been a good pregnancy for me. I don't feel as big as I look, so that is good. But now I understand why when I ask "how do I look?" the response is "You look very pregnant."
All is well and he will be here soon. His cradle, changing table, and cloths are all ready for him. Everyday, Emilee asks "are you going to the hospital today?" The kids are very excited to meet their baby brother and so am I. The count down has started and I will keep you updated on Krew's arrival.

3 comments:

Kathi said...

You look adorable! keep us updated...let me know how 4 is :) been thinking lately just get preggo and get done!

Unknown said...

That pic of you is terrific, you look great. I can't wait to meet him either. You pocket dialed me or Zane called me yesterday twice after we talked. How funny!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

You look so beautiful. i am so excited to meet little Krew! It was so fun to be at your shower, thanks for letting me be a part of it!