Monday, October 5, 2009

Dry Run...

Yesterday while watching conference, I started have some contractions. About 5 hours later they were 5 minutes apart. So, we packed up and headed to the hospital. By the time we got there I was in a good pattern. As soon as they hooked me up to the monitors, they stopped. Not just slowed down, they completely stopped. They soon started up and again and Symen and I started walking the halls. After walking the halls and waiting for the doctor, who happen to be there doing a c-section, the contractions were 2 minutes apart and back pains were kicking in. I really thought we would be having a baby. However, my cervix did not change. It has been the same for the last two weeks. So, we decided to go home and get some sleep. I was positive we would be back. However, to my surprise I woke up this morning and no contractions. False Labour.
So to no surprise this little guy is happy right were he is at. I am feeling good today, however, I am a little tired from the lack of sleep. But other than that, all is well. I will keep you up to date.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh man! Way to keep moving though I learn thats the best way! If you feeling good today he might be coming I felt amazing both days I went into labor I was cleaning gave the dogs a bath! then WAMO baby time. I will keep you in my prayers

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Good luck Jen!! I can't wait to hear the news!