Monday, September 28, 2009

Showered with love....

Saturday, my girlfriends from Heber came down to shower Krew and I with love and fun. We started our day getting pedicures. It was great because we were all in one room and were able to chat and laugh. Even at the age of 30 we were told we were being kind of loud for the salon. Seriously, what do expect when you get 5 women together.




After our pedicures, we did a little shopping. I found a cute little Halloween costume for Krew, I will post that later. After shopping we headed downtown Salt Lake to Bennihanna for lunch. Oh my goodness, I was in heaven. I have come to the stage in my pregnancy were I am not a fan of eating, well because there is no room. However, the food was awesome and even had some sushi. After our lunch we walked to the conference center, to attend the Relief Society Broadcast. This was my first time going to a conference. It was amazing. The Spirit that the Prophet brings in the room with him is unbelievable. The talks were great and I left feeling uplifted.
I had a great day spending time with my friends and enjoy the company of great women and getting some cute outfits for Krew. It was great to take the time for me before my little man arrives.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love you even more that you posted "even at the age of 30"!
Even though I am closer to 40 than 30.....who would know I am so young at heart anyway.