Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Birthday My Love!

The 30 things I love about my husband...
  1. He is my best friend.
  2. His smile.
  3. When he laughs at me when I am being stupid.
  4. His hands.
  5. The way he plays with kids.
  6. He is funny.
  7. He already sees the great woman in me that, I want to be.
  8. He makes me laugh.
  9. He is very handy. I love that he can fix anything.
  10. The way he teaches the kids.
  11. He always says I love you.
  12. He in understanding.
  13. He is a goofball. ( A nice way of saying a dork)
  14. He is determined.
  15. He is honest.
  16. He flies.
  17. He is a great cook.
  18. He is smart. I call him google.
  19. He is a great dad.
  20. He gave me my kids.
  21. His kisses.
  22. He communicates with me.
  23. He says he is sorry.
  24. He was my first love.
  25. He is a good friend to all.
  26. He knows that his family comes first.
  27. He pampers me.
  28. He is admits when he is wrong.
  29. He laughs at himself.
    The thing I love most about him...
  30. He is mine!

For his birthday, the kids and I made him blueberry pancakes and eggs. In the afternoon the kids took Dad to see "Bolt" (kids movie). For dinner we met grandma and grandpa VanderLinden in Park City for dinner. We had a great dinner. The kids behaved well, even Zane. After dinner we went home and had a giant birthday cookie. (I almost burnt down the house)






Happy Birthday My Love!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Tell Symen to please forgive us for not calling him on his Birthday, it was a little crazy at our place. He looks SEXY as ever at 30! Glad you have fun in San Diego!