Monday, September 20, 2010

11 Months....

I am 11 months now and driving the car to take my parents to crazy town. I love to get into everything. I like to climb on top of cabinets to get to the computer. If I see something I want, I will do what every I need to do to get it. I am a great climber and I have learned to the fine art of throwing a fit. I can scream with the best of them.
I am refusing to walk, I can stand all by myself just fine. However, I don't want to walk because I can get there so much faster crawling. My mom is hoping that I start walking in the next couple of weeks.
I am a happy little guy, as long as I get what I want. All is well and I am looking to my first birthday next month.
Talk to you later,
Krew

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your background its way cute!

Brenna LaPray said...

It's been so fun to catch up on your sweet family. Krew is adorable. I hope you're all doing well. People have told me that they hate when I leave a comment because my blog is private and they can't click in. So....if you would like an invite just leave me your email on FB. Take care.