Monday, March 1, 2010

Zane turns 3..


Zane age 3...
Q: How old are you?
A: This many (holding up 3 fingers)
Q: What is your favorite color?
A: Blue (this is new today)
Q: What is your favorite food?
A: Hot dogs
Q: What is your favorite toy?
A: truck
Q: What is your favorite thing to do?
A: Um, play with my tools.

Zane in Mom's eyes.
I have always said this about Zane, when he was born and I looked into his eyes for the first time he had so much spirit in them. Three years later, he is still full of spirit.
Zane has a strong will and is always willing to tell it how it is. I was setting up his slide and I went into ask Symen a question, honestly I forgot about the slide. Zane comes in with his hands on his hips, "MOM, wheren't you suppose to be doing something." He also wants things done exactly his way. If he is talking to Symen and I try to answer I get, "Mom, I was talkin to Dad."
Zane is Mr. Personalty and everyone friend. He is always smiling and laughing. He loves to play by himself or with the older kids. I love that when he knows he is in trouble, he gives me the cheesiest smile. Because by flashing his big eyes and silly grin, he "thinks" he gets away with it. I have to admit, he usually does. I have a feeling those big eyes are going to get me into big trouble when he is a teenager. Zane, is a mama's boy and I love it. I often look at him and just want to sweep him up in my arms as squeeze him.


Zaner, you can light up a room with your smile.
I love you Buddy.
Mom
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Happy birthday Zaner! I miss him!!

Julie said...

cutie. We love the Dino books so they are just the best!!! he is a keeper