Wednesday, March 10, 2010

5 months...

Man alive, time goes by fast. It seems like I just posted about me at 4 months.
I did it, I finally rolled over last week. I am not sure what the big deal is, because I don't like being on my tummy. My mom has to come flip me back over.
My favorite things...
Play with my toes.
Grab anything and everything. I especially like those things on my grandma's face.
To be tickled.
My jumper, a guy gotta get his work out.
When people talk to me.
Talking.
and last but not least, my mom.
All is good and I am very happy little guy, well, until the sun goes down. When it gets dark all I want is my mom to hold me until I am ready to go to bed at 10. Mom says she is going to break me of that habit, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.
Well until next month.
Love,
Krew

No comments: