Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Krew's Blessing

While in Arizona we had the opportunity to bless Krew. It was a wonderful day. Symen and I along with my sister, Janette and her husband Jim went to a early session at the Mesa Temple. I am thankful for the opportunity I had to go and spend time in the temple with husband. To feel the love of Lord and to be spiritually recharged.
We blessed Krew at home surround by family. (I consider the Ray's family too.) There was a lot of love in the room and it was great that my brother and father were there to share in the experience.

Krew, you were blessed by your Dad, Uncle Jim, and Aaron Ray. These are great men and wonderful examples of priesthood holders. Follow there examples.

You have a sweet, calm spirit about you. Just by holding you, I feel the world melt away and your peace fills my body. When I found out that I was pregnant with you, so many worries filled my mind. Now that you are here I know why you were sent to me now. You are my reminder on what my life here on this earth is about. Its about you, your siblings, and your dad. Family. I know with all my heart that we are eternal family and that alone blesses me beyond my needs.

You are loved by a Father in Heaven. He will be there for you every step of your life, he is there to bless you, comfort you, and guide you. All you need to do is ask. You are loved by so many. You were blessed to come into a very close family. They will all be there for you. I will always do whatever I can to help you, guide you, and I will always love you.

You have taught me; Blessing don't come when I want them, the come when I need them. And that Heavenly Father always knows when you need them.

2 comments:

Kathi said...

I can truly say I know exactly how you feel. What a blessing to your family, he is so cute!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Beautiful, Jenn. Krew is such a special little guy. We miss you.