Monday, October 12, 2009

Sneezy

Krew is doing great. Early last night he found his voice. I got the camera out to capture his little sounds and instead I got him sneezing. The sounds that come from him are the sweetest. He has not really cried yet, however, he does let his option known when needs to eat. I heard that at 5:30 this morning. He is sweet little guy. And I am loving having the one on one time with him in the hospital. I know once I get home I have to fight 3 little kids that are going to want to have their time with him.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous beautiful little baby....I am glad you have your mom there to help ward off the hands.....lots of hand sanitizer.

Julie said...

love it!!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

That video is precious!! Love those newborn days!