Wednesday, October 14, 2009


Mr. Krew is home and things are settling in to place. He is a great baby, however, the last two nights he has been up all night. But Symen and my mom have been a great help. I stay up as long as possible then I pass him off.
Krew has been such a blessing in our home. He has such a calm and peaceful spirit about him. He reminds me to slow down and enjoy the small things. Things might be crazy around our house but someday it will be quiet and all I have is the memories of the chaos.

3 comments:

Kathi said...

So cute!! you guys make one baby mold, that is for sure :)

Julie said...

oh man he is a sweetie, sorry about the no sleep! glad your mom is there. I know you are busy but when you get a chance will you email your address. Thx

Mel said...

Congrats! He is so cute!