Thursday, August 20, 2009

Days of Summer!

Here are some of the fun things that we have been up to this summer.



Robin and Tyson sent the kids a slippin


slide for their birthdays. The kids had a lot of fun playing on it this summer. It was fun to watch them, it reminded me of when I was a kid and we would set up the slippin slide in the yard and Justin and I would spend hours out there. Zane thought that it also doubled as a drinking fountain.












We also took the kids up to Snowbird, a local ski resort. They went down the Alpine slide and did the air trampoline.Emilee was finally old enough to go down by herself. She was coming down at a good speed. The girl has no fear.

1 comment:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

So fun!! That makes me want to take the girls up to the Alpine Slide. I miss you guys. :( I found a new sitter that I'll be taking Maren to in the fall and it won't be the same.

Please let Symen know we are SO sorry but Ryan still needs to fix the flat tire on the wheelbarrow, then we will take it to Wes and Marie's house. Ryan went to Home Depot the other night and totally forgot to pick up a new tube. I'm so sorry we've kept it so long.