Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Backing up a bit...

My sister download a bunch of pictures for me. They are from spring break trip to AZ. So, I am going to back up a little bit and do some posting from a couple of months ago.
Spring Break April 5th -12th
this is what we did during our visit to AZ for spring break.

Feed the birds.

Feed the horses.













Played miniature golf.

Celebrated Emma and Emilee's birthday.

Had pedicures with Mom, GG (my grandma), and Great Aunt Doris.














And no trip is complete without your midnight run to the ER. Zane was having a croup attack and could not breath. By the time we sat in the ER for 3 hours waiting to be seen, Zane started breathing just fine. So, Mom and I went to Walmart got him a doughnut and a cold mist humidifier and all was well.

Garrit my little Army Ranger

Garrit is all about growing up and being in the Army, so he can carry a pistol. And because he is so into Army, Aunt Janette is the coolest. While in AZ for spring break, Janette took Garrit to work with her. The boy thought he died and went to heaven. So much for a pistol. This gun is way cooler!

He got sit in a Blackhawk. Janette said "It was great, he was making all kinds of noises. Just like he was flying"

And he got to sit in the gunner seat. He had so much fun at the Army. He called me and was talking so fast I had no clue what he was saying. All I know, is he was excited.

No comments: