Friday, May 22, 2009

10 Years ago...

My best friend became my husband.
















Its hard to believe that 10 years has gone by so fast.
When Symen and I got married we were so in love. We were high school sweethearts that shared so many first together. The world was ours for the taking. I really thought at that point that I could not love this man any more then I did at the moment we said "I do".
Looking back now, I did love that man I said "I do" to, however, we were just kids and had no idea the span love could grow.
Watching him hold our perfect little babies for the first time.
Learning that life is so much more then us.
Helping each other through personal struggles.
Holding to whats important in the ups and downs of life.
These are times when my love grew.
My love for him grows everyday. I love him more today then I did 10 years ago and I know that is 10 years from now, I will love him even more.

2 comments:

Julie said...

my heck who are thoses babies!!! crazy how fast it goes. Did you ever think you would be prego for your 10 year!! a decade of greatness for sure!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Hope you had a great anniversary weekend and fun alone time with Symen on Friday night. What a beautiful bride you were.