Friday, April 24, 2009

Emilee's 1st grade program.

For weeks Emilee practiced around the house singing about 3 or 4 different songs. I really was confused on what she was going to be doing in her schoool program. Her class sang a song together, then she was picked to do a song with other selected 1st graders from different classes, kinda of like a finale to the show.

Her class sang "It's great to be a sailor." It was really cute. I wish I had a video camera.

Then she sang with the selected others "I am going to be a movie star".


The whole program was really cute. Each class sang a song about what they could be when they grew up. After the program I got lots of compliments about Emilee and how great she did. I think she would enjoy more drama classes than dance. She defiantly is a star.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh yeah I see the Drama part!!!