Friday, April 24, 2009

Easter.
















We got to spend Easter in Arizona. Janette helped the kids color eggs. For some reason when I think of my sister, Easter eggs are always something I think about. To me she is the Easter egg guru. I have no idea why.
The kids all colored thier Easter eggs, all except Zane. He slept through the excitment.
Easter morning the kids were up and ready to find eggs. Just like Christmas, Zane did not want to sit with his brother and sister for a picture. So I got one of Emilee and Garrit together and one of Zane.

















3 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Love all the updates on the kids! Especially Zane's cute new hat. Your kids are growing up so much!

Julie said...

Tell Ms EM HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Julie said...

I missed Handsome Robs Birthday, give hime a kiss from us!