Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Surprise, Surprise...

October 12th is when will be expecting our little surprise baby. This might not be the best timing for us, however, this baby has a lesson to teach us. I have always wanted 4 kids, now that I am pregnant. I wondering how in the world will I handle this. With all that is going on in my life right now I am happy for this little blessing. It reminds me why we are here on this earth.
Needless to say Emilee is VERY excited. Of course, she would love a little sister. The other day she was playing on the computer when I hear "MOM!" I was worried so I ran to see what had happen. "What Em." her reply was "Mom, where are we going to put the baby in car? We only have 5 spots." Emilee is wise beyond her years. She will be a great help.
Garrit for about 4 days said "Mom, you are not going to have baby." Finally, on Monday he said "Mom, you are going to have a baby. Its going to be a girl." I told him, "Well, it could be a boy" In his confident voice he says "No Mom, its a girl I am smarter then the doctors and I say its a girl."
Can't wait to find out what our little baby will be like.

3 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Jenn, I am so excited for you guys. You are a fantastic mom and are so patient with my kids when you watch them. I really appreciate that.

I know how scary it must be, but I have found that we have been so blessed when we have had our kids. It always seemed like things fell into place just in the nick of time. I think it will be that way for you too.

Can't wait to meet your new little addition!

Kathi said...

Jenn...oh my goodness what a suprise!! Well, all I can say is even though Ella was planned she came at the worst possible time(financially, etc.) but has been the BIGGEST blessing of my life. She has served as the best distraction in our crazy life these past few months and count my blessings every day she is with us. Even though things haven't gone the way we expected them to in some areas of our life I know she is my bright spot in some cloudy days...cheesey I know but true :) I am so excited for you guys, miss you! is Maree prego too?? :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were expecting!! Congratulations!! I am the last to know everything.