Thursday, January 29, 2009

Remember when...

Emilee was little.
I remember the night I took this picture. Symen was not home for some reason and it was just me and Em. I had just picked up her new bows from the ribbion store and just had to put on after bath. I could never pass up the oportinity for a photo shoot.
It is hard to remember what life was like with just Emilee. She was such a good baby. Always happy and smiling. I thought life was busy taking care of one little baby. Man alive, I had no idea what busy was.
I love Emilee so much. She is a GREAT kid. She loves to help out and take care of her brothers, she is a good student (getting all A's), and makes friends with everyone. She is my angle and I am very blessed to be her mother. (Even, though sometimes I have to aske the question "Who's the mom?")

1 comment:

Julie said...

Great pics Jen! Oh I do remember my little Em, the sweetness we all enjoyed by her! You know she will alway be my first little girl!