Monday, December 8, 2008

December 8, 1995...

13 years ago Junior and I had our first date. Junior asked me to the Christmas dance with a bag of M & M's and of course, I can never turn down chocolate.
We went as friends, however, at the dance Junior pulled me close to dance and the rest in history.
Junior and I were good friends before we went to the dance, the only thing that changed is that we became best friends. We have a strong marriage today because of our friendship. No matter how mad we get or obstacles we face, we are still friends and are able to laugh about it.
Who would have ever thought that smart, quiet Symen, and crazy, outgoing Jenny would ever end up together.
I guess we just "believe in the magic".



Go ahead and laugh, Junior and I are very aware of the fact that we were (and still are) both dorks. Click on the picture to get the full affect of the dorkness.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I THINK IT IS THE SWEET VEST THAT REALLY PUTS IN THE DORK, BUT YOU ARE SO CUTE AND YOUNG, OH WE WERE ONCE SO YOUNG!

Miriam said...

Darling picture- But hilarious! Thanks for sharing :)