Sunday, October 26, 2008

Picking pumpkins.

Last Wednesday the kids and I went down to Salt Lake to a pumpkin patch. They had rows and rows of pumpkins, fun trackers for the kids to play on, and a corn maze. We meet Grandma and Grandpa at the patch and they helped the kids pick their pumpkins out. After the kids picked their pumpkins and we ripped Zane away from the trackers we stopped and had dinner before we headed home. It was a fun time. It was one of the moments when I love living here. I loved that it was chilly out, it really feels like fall, and that it was a fun pumpkin patch with trackers and corn maze, instead of just a corner lot. However, on the other hand it made sad that the rest of my family was not here to enjoy the evening with me.

Ok, so its not the best picture but I had to use my phone. I forgot to charge my camara.

2 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

So cute! I love that picture of the kids wih the pumpkins. I am bummed I haven't really been able to take Maren anywhere becuase of this lame bed-rest! :) Hope you're feeling better and the Halloween party went well.

Julie said...

Did you find a "big" Zane pumpkin? OH the cool crisp fall air, yeah we don't have that still in the 90's