Tuesday, September 30, 2008

This weekend we (ok, I picked the colors and the design and Symen painted) got the boys room painted and the bunk beds set up.

Above the 3 little windows, I am going to put the saying "sometimes being a brother, is better than being a superhero." in red vinyl. I am also, going to paint the big frame red.



Here is the boys bunk beds. Zane is doing very well in them. I laid down with him the first night for about 5 minutes, and that was it. Now he goes to bed just fine. The first night Zane woke up around 1:00 am, and Garrit comes to my room "Mom, Zane wanted me to bring him to you." I took Zane back to bed and Garrit crawled into bed with Symen. I am also going to put the boys pictures in the frames.

I have had these quilts for the boys for along time. I think I got them when I found I was having another boy. I have been waiting for when Zane was ready for a big boy bed.

Thanks for all of your hard work this weekend, Bade!

1 comment:

Julie said...

we just painted all weekend and I hate painting but love the look, very cute of what is the work for a boy? anyway looks awesome