Sunday, August 22, 2010

10 Months...

Here I am at 10 months. I am in to everything. My favorite is my mom's bathroom drawer. I love to dump everything out and eat the q-tips. I am quick on my crawling and pulling myself up on everything. I love to talk. I can say, dad, Garrit, and NO-NO. I am a copy cat. If someone is clapping, dancing, or laughing I am trying to do it too.
This month my mom and dad found out the hard way that I am allergic to peanuts. After some testing I am allergic to eggs, milk, and peanuts. We are having a hard time adjusting my diet.
And as of August 20th, I have taken my first 2 steps. Another couple of weeks and I will be walking.
Life is good as always. I am happy, healthy, and very loved.
Until next month.
Krew

1 comment:

Julie said...

allergic! oh man what a bummer. Good luck on reading lables and loving soy!