Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Class of 2010

Garrit graduated from Kindergarten and is now on to the 1st grade. It has been a interesting year for Garrit. He went to 3 different schools, in 3 different states this year. His fun loving personality made it easier on him moving around. He made friends every place he went.
He is a smart kid like his dad and a talker like mom.
Mrs. Adams was a amazing teacher, I hope she stays around for Zaner. She really welcomed Garrit into her class and worked with him to get him caught up with the rest of the class. She understood that boys will be boys and let Garrit be himself, yet she kept him the line also.
When Emilee went off to kindergarten, no problem. When Garrit went kindergarten, I cried. When he graduated, I cried. I can only imagine what high school graduation is going to be like. My little man is growing up fast.

No comments: