Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rocket Man...








Andrew came home from UofA for spring break and made a new best friend. Zane would not leave Andrew's side. First thing in the morning before I was up, he would go up to Grammy's house and get Andrew. Andrew even passed the Wal-mart test. (Zane never lets anyone but me push the cart, while until now.)
Andrew brought some rockets to build and Zane was right there with him to build them. I am not sure if it was more of a help or a hindrance, however, Andrew was very patient with him.
Launch day...


I love this picture of Garrit, if you listen close you can hear him making rocket sounds.
We all head over to the baseball field to launch the rockets. All 3 kids had a blast. They had so much fun counting down, watching to see how high they went, and chasing the down.
Thanks, Andrew. You made some great memories for my boys and me.
I guess little brothers aren't so bad when the grow up.

1 comment:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Very cool and cute pics! I have been catching up on your cute family in your blog posts lately. Love it! Miss you guys.