Tuesday, February 16, 2010

4 months


What a month it has been. I have started working on rolling over. I get about 1/2 way, then I quit. I love to talk. I will lay and the floor and talk for 30 minutes. I don't like my crib. So my mom will let me sleep in her bed, as long as I sleep good for her. I still love to eat, it shows in my weight, I am a big boy. And as always, I am a happy boy. My brothers, sister, cousins, and my grandma are always playing with me. Life is good. Next month should be exciting, my mom keeps talking about cereal.

2 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Oh he is just so cute and is getting so big!! I love him!

Unknown said...

Wow he is a chunko...I can't believe how fast its been. It seems like just a month ago he was born. Great when I see him, he will be walking probably.