Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Day

Posted by PicasaWe had a wonderful Christmas. It all started Christmas Eve. We arrived at the cabin later then we anticipated so things were pretty busy to get ready for the big day. While we were eating dinner, the elves stopped by with a gift. Yep, you got it, jammies. I also got the best gift Christmas Eve, I got to Skype my sister. This was the first time I have been able to talk to her since she has been in Iraq. To my surprise the kids went to bed no problem. They saw on the computer that Santa was in Mexico making his way, so after Emilee read the Night Before Christmas, they ran off to bed.
Per Grandpa's instruction, the kids were not allowed to wake us up before 7 am. At 7 on the dot, we got our wake up call. Emilee received big girl things like clothes, makeup, I-pod, and did I mention clothes. Garrit got a RC car, a nerf gun, and a DS. Zaner favorite thing was cowboy guns that Garrit picked out for him. Krew got a play mat, which he really enjoys. After playing with our new toys and having lunch we went to Park City and saw Alvin and the Chipmunks. It was a very good Christmas. The spirit of Christmas really filled my heart this year and that is what it is all about.

No comments: