Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Outfit...

While I was pregnant with Krew, I took the kids shopping for some clothes. While at Kohl's, Garrit found this outfit for Krew that he just had to buy. Unfortunately, it was not in my budget at the time. I explained to Garrit that we would come back and get later. Garrit was heart broken. After checking out, we received $10 to spend at a later date. About 2 weeks later, I loaded up the kids and headed down to Provo, only to find that I forgot my wallet at home. Garrit was so excited to get this outfit, I just knew he would die if we didn't get it, again. Luckily, my Mom had just visited and fill the ashtray of my car full of coins. So, with a fist full of change and our coupon in hand we headed to the check out.
Garrit proud as can be places the outfit on the counter and tells the lady "I am getting this for my new baby brother, his name is Krew" and he hands her his coupon and his stack of change. It was so sweet to watch Garrit be the proud big brother.

No comments: