Monday, January 11, 2010

3 months


I am growing big and a very happy little guy. I am improving my thumb sucking skills. I can find it a lot faster now, which is nice because it cuts down on the scratches on my face. My new skills are laughing, watching TV and playing with toys. My mom loves to watch me laugh at my sister. I don't understand why, she is a funny girl.
This past month I had my first Christmas, it was good. Mom woke me up out of good sleep, so she could get a picture of all of us in front of the tree. Then I just sat in my swing and had to wait for someone to pick me up. I really like to be held and have someone talking to me. I also, had my first New Years. That was exciting. OK, not really we were all in bed my 10.
Next month I am looking forward to some more new skills. I think I may try rolling over.
Until next month.
Krew

2 comments:

Brenna LaPray said...

Krew is such a handsome little man. I miss seeing you around. Love the picture of your kids with Santa. They are all darling.

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

He is such a cutie!! We miss you guys.