Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dentist...

I took the kids to the dentist a couple of weeks before Krew was due. To my surprise all the kids did great. This was Zanes first trip to the dentist, he sat there and got he teeth cleaned and even allowed them to take x-rays. The hygienist was very impressed, and so was I. Emilee and Garrit did not have any cavities and Zane had 2 cavities. As the dentist was talking with my about Zane's cavities Emilee had to tell the Dentist her thoughts on way he had the cavities.
"He has cavities because he stays home with my mom all day and they eat Oreos."


So a few weeks later, Zane had to go back to the dentist to have his cavities filled. They sedate the kids to do this. They gave him this drink and told me in about 10 minutes he would start to stumble and start get loopy. Around minute 8 I thought there is no way this kid is going to slow down. Then out of blue he couldn't walk or talk. I tried to have sit in my lap but he would not stay.

Mom- "Buddy, stay in my lap because you can't walk."

Zane- "Yes, I can mom."

Then he got off my lap took 2 steps and fell down. It was so funny to watch him. After his appointment I took him to get a doughnut, because he couldn't eat breakfast. He had a hard time eating it and actually he had a hard time holding on to it. He dropped the first one.

Here is video of him when we got home trying eat his doughnut. The poor kid was out of it. However, he never fell asleep. In about a hour he was back to his normal self.

No comments: