Friday, June 26, 2009

So in love...


I love my husband. Things for the last 6 months have been pretty crazy for us, through it all we have been able to maintain. I am amazed by Symen, because watching what he has gone through and how he has come out of it a better man, is amazing. He is so focused on doing what is best for our family, he often put needs aside. He is the foundation in my life and our family. Watching him with the kids brings so much joy to my heart, I can't wait till Krew (the new baby) is old enough to join in on the night "rumble match". I am married to my best friend and I love it everyday.

2 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Jenn, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I love that picture of you and Symen and your cute preggers belly. You guys are a great example to the rest of us. Love you! Let's get together soon!

Julie said...

I love your hubby to, in a none weird way you are great together!