Wednesday, May 20, 2009


Here I am almost half way through my pregnancy. My pregnancy has been going great except for the occasional emotional ups and downs. My poor husband. We found out a couple of weeks ago that we are expecting a little boy. I am so excited to have another little guy. I love the ruff and tumble attitude and yet they share their love so freely.
I have been so blessed with a healthy baby that is growing perfectly inside. This baby was not planned, but blessing are not planned, they just come when you need them.

2 comments:

Julie said...

pretty much the cutest prego lady ever. I am glad you are having a boy, all the moms of little grils are greatful you are raising wonderful doys to married there daughters (when they are 30) that when G wants to get married

Hansen Family said...

You look great!! Knowing what I know now I don't know if I would have gotten pregnant with my last, but at times she is the one thing that makes my whole day worth while!! She is such a blessing in our lives. Your kids are so cute and you know what they say "the more the merrier".