Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Garrit turns 5!

Last years birthday was all about Star Wars, this year it was all about Indiana Jones.

For Garrit's birthday I took him and his friend "Big Zane" to Chucky Cheese for lunch. They got to have 100 tokens to spend. They thought they would never run out, then 30 minutes later they were gone. So of course I got them so more. They had a blast playing games and playing in the jungle gym. After lunch, Grandma and Grandpa VanderLinden came up for dinner. We of course made Garrit's favorite, spaghetti and garlic bread. After dinner we had some neighbors come over for cake and gifts. For his birthday he wanted the whip, hat, gun, and bag from Indiana Jones. I have to post a picture of him in it because he is dang cute in it. All in all, Garrit had a great day.
Garrit is such a fun little guy. He loves his family and Jesus. He is my deep thinker and lover. He is always there with a hug and I love you.
Happy Birthday Buddy!

No comments: