Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Sis

Sorry, that I am late on this birthday blog, but hey better late then never.
Janette is my sister and truly one of my best friends. With a 10 year gap between us growing up we never had that much in common. However, the older I got and the more experiences that we shared the closer we became. She has been there for me every step of my life. When I was a baby she took care of me, she was there 9 months pregnant in the heat when I graduated, when I got married she was standing next to me, when I had all of my babies she was there. I love that we have become so close. I always knew I was close to my sister, however, after I moved I realized how much apart of my daily life she is. I miss her more than I could have ever imagined. (I am very thankful for cell phones with unlimited minutes.)
Happy Birthday to my friend, role model, and the best big sister ever.

1 comment: