Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Karate Kid...


Earlier this summer Garrit went to karate night with his friends across the street. Ever since that is all I have heard about. So, we finally got him enrolled. And the kid loves it. I really like it because it is teaching him to be positive and respectful. Also, the first rule of karate is "Always, always listen to your parents, the first time." What parent does not love that rule.









I love this picture because I have a picture of Symen at about 7 and they look exactly the same.
I swear Garrit is the cutest. I just love my little Garrit.

3 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Cute pics! Your kids are so cute! Sorry I had to sneak out of Relief Society on Sunday. It is so hard to have Maren there sometimes. 6 more months until she can go to nursery, but then I'll have another loud baby! Let's have a girls night next week sometime. We should go to dinner or something. :)

Julie said...

post the pic of Symen! G is the cutest for sure!

Miriam said...

I think Karate is the perfect activity for Garrit. Now- do they teach Jedi Knight moves?